When Truth Crushes Our Enthusiast Souls
Rest easy, die-hard enthusiasts. BMW has officially confirmed that the 2013 M5 sedan will be offered with a do-it-yourself six-speed manual transmission here in the United States. When the car arrives Stateside this summer, it will come standard with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission or a row-your-own gearbox as a no-cost option. BMW even goes so far to state that while the manual transmission has one less gear than the DCT, its "ratios have been optimized for acceleration, flexibility and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX