With a starting MSRP of $90,695, the 2013 BMW M5 is spendy to begin with. But loading it up with all the trimmings, you'll see a sticker price north of $116,000. And we know this because we just spent a few minutes playing with the M5 configurator, which is now live on the BMW consumer website.
John Milton had some pretty strong views on temptation. The famous poet and author of Paradise Lost wholeheartedly believed that one could not truly know one's goodness without facing genuine temptation on a regular basis. After all, how could you know whether you're straight-laced as a saint or crooked as the devil's own claws if you circumnavigated the world's vices? Fortunately for us, BMW has been so kind as to pull back the sheets on the company's 2012 M5 configurator. If ever there was a r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX