The Chinese market is becoming increasingly vital for automakers like BMW, which could go a long way towards explaining why the Bavarian company has chosen the world's most populous nation as the location to unveil such new debuts as the long-wheelbase 5 Series and the Concept Gran Coupé.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX