2011 Infiniti M – Click above for high-res image gallery
Infiniti's "swoopy anger" design language has made it to the M line, and InsideLine got some seat time in the V8-powered, rear-wheel drive, M56 and the six-cylinder, all-wheel-drive M37x. The M56 is, of course, the monster of the two and kinda looks it. The black hue and 20-inch wheels makes all the difference on the outside, giving the 400+ horsepower V8 sedan the sporting chops to make you go "Hmmm." The interior continues the curves, and the contrasting color scheme appears to create a very r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX