BMW isn't saying exactly why it put the M3 GT2 Art Car done by Jeff Koons atop Norway's 640-meter-high (2,112 feet) Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), but it did. There's said to be some connection to Edvald Munch's painting The Scream, but things are a bit fuzzy there (and Koons is American), and does there really need to be a reason anyway?
M3 Gt2 Art Car
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
M3 Gt2 Art Car Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!