We can lament the passing of the Mercedes-Benz M156 6.2-liter V8 until the end of time (and we probably will), but none of our moaning is going to stop Mercedes or the madmen of AMG from coming up with more modern, forced-induction mills like the 5.5-liter twin-turbo V8, or this, the company's new 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8. The freshly unveiled mill will make its production debut in the Mercedes-AMG GT, and based on the stats, it should prove a real honey.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX