The 2008 BMW M3 won't be the only 3-series to get Bavaria's newest dual-clutch gearbox. According to documents leaked out of BMW's Australian arm, the 2009 335i coupe will be available with a revised version of the DCT gearbox, at least Down Under... for now. The dual-clutch transmission is the same unit fitted on the V8-powered M3, but some changes to the software are planned to better suit the turbocharged, 3.0-liter inline-six powerplant. There's no word on when the DCT gearbox will be availa
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies