A spokesperson from Lexus has confirmed that an updated version of the company's range-topping LX 570 sport utility vehicle will debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show next month. The current LX – and its corporate cousin, the Toyota Land Cruiser – have been with us since the 2008 model year, so it's about time for a nip/tuck.
Lexus looks to be giving the Baja 1000 its due. The luxury automaker showed off an LX 570 built by JT Grey Racing to take to the desert sands. With dual King Racing shocks, large 37-inch BF Goodrich tires and a host of safety equipment, the high-riding SUV looks ready to do battle with the best of them. Inside, Sparco was kind enough to supply a set of racing seats as well as an EVO steering wheel. A Lowrance HD7 / LMF 400 navigation ensures that the driver knows where the course is headed, and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX