Cadillac has announced a trio of new specialty vehicles based on the 2013 XTS, including a livery sedan, limousine, and 'funeral coach' (read: hearse).
Rick Kranz of Automotive News recently penned a piece asking just how popular will the upcoming Chrysler 300C LWB (Long Wheelbase) be, and is Chrysler underestimating its appeal to the public. DCX is saying it expects to sell around 70 percent of its LWB models to the livery business, which includes limo and high-end taxi services. But Myles Kovacs, president of Dub magazine, thinks the company is underestimating the car's appeal to the public, which includes the superstar athletes and entertain
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX