Cadillac has announced a trio of new specialty vehicles based on the 2013 XTS, including a livery sedan, limousine, and 'funeral coach' (read: hearse).
Rick Kranz of Automotive News recently penned a piece asking just how popular will the upcoming Chrysler 300C LWB (Long Wheelbase) be, and is Chrysler underestimating its appeal to the public. DCX is saying it expects to sell around 70 percent of its LWB models to the livery business, which includes limo and high-end taxi services. But Myles Kovacs, president of Dub magazine, thinks the company is underestimating the car's appeal to the public, which includes the superstar athletes and entertain
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!