Fashion can be difficult to understand, especially for us literal-minded car enthusiasts, but Mercedes-Benz AMG is making things very simple with its new fashion line. Its new line of Burn Out Bags, along with German label Destroy vs. Beauty, are made by running over high-quality leather with high-performance cars and making goods out of the resulting material. Buyers can choose anything from handbags to suitcases.
Up until very recently, the reason that you bought a BMW 3 Series or a Mercedes-Benz C-Class was to prepare you to buy a 5 or an E in a few years. You know, ladders to climb, blowing up to do, de-luxe apartments in the sky to own. These days, according to a new study, that is less and less the case: fewer premium buyers are moving up and more buyers are actually moving down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX