This is the brand new Luxgen5, a "next-generation sports sedan" hailing from Taiwan that looks for all the world like the production version – conventionally powered, though – of Luxgen's Neora EV concept it showed off at the Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year.
Taiwan's first automobile brand, Luxgen, is calling its new Luxgen EV+ the "world's first electric 7-Passenger MPV." While the Tesla Model S is supposed to have seating for seven (counting the two small jump seats), but Luxgen is putting the passengers into minivan-sized comfort. Unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show last month, the Luxgen EV+ is one of the first four vehicles from Luxgen that should be on the market in late 2010. The others are all luxury vehicles: the Luxgen CEO, the Luxgen MPV and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX