This is the brand new Luxgen5, a "next-generation sports sedan" hailing from Taiwan that looks for all the world like the production version – conventionally powered, though – of Luxgen's Neora EV concept it showed off at the Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year.
Luxgen Neora Ev Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX