If you just can't be bothered to park your Tesla, Luxe has you covered. In San Francisco and New York, at least.
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 13, 2007
Every time we think we've seen the ultimate in over-the-top bling and luxe, somebody manages to come up with something even more outlandish. This time, it's a custom Maserati Quattroporte crafted by Studio M especially for the "Scrigno Tesori d'Italia" (roughly translated as the Italian Treasure Chest), a luxury show taking place at the Spazio Etoile & Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome from the 16th to the 18th of March.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models