Formula One driver Adrian Sutil has been convicted of assault in a trial concluded this week in Munich, Germany. The proceeding revolved around a brawl at a night club in Shanghai, where Sutil slashed the throat of Genii Capital CEO Eric Lux, co-owner of the team now known as Lotus, with a champagne flute.
An impending court trial in Germany is shaping up to be the largest parade of Formula One drivers since the 2011 season wrapped up in Brazil this past November. The proceeding pits one Eric Lux (CEO of Genii Capital that owns part of Lotus Renault GP) against Adrian Sutil (a veteran grand prix driver who most recently drove for Force India) over an alleged fight in a Shanghai night club.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX