General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz might be set to retire at the end of the month, but don't expect him to go quietly into that good night – or take up the usual trappings that a man of his age and accomplishment might normally seek out. "I don't play golf, never have never will. And secondly, I have no desire to go to Hilton Head, or Naples, Florida, or any place like that."
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!