We'd already heard that we wouldn't be getting the conventionally-powered version of Volkswagen's city car, the Up! Now we hear, per Autocar, that it won't be called the Up!, it will be called Lupo. The Lupo, a nameplate known throughout Europe until it ceased production in 2005, was VW's small, sub-Polo offering. In its new incarnation, the Lupo will replace the Fox, currently the smallest VW sold.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!