When 2,000 pounds meets 520 horsepower, all kinds of good things can happen. We drive the wild vision of one man, the Lucra LC470.
If not for Fast & Furious 6, most of us would have probably never heard of Lucra Cars or its incredibly powerful and lightweight LC470. While that car had a simplistic retro design, Lucra's upcoming car, codenamed 2.2, is bringing more modern style to the boutique, California-based car builder.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX