If you thought that Italian coachbuilt Corvettes like the Spada Codatronca Monza and the Soleil Anadi would be the only enticing debuts at the upcoming Top Marques Monaco show, think again. Tuning house and carrozzeria Aznom is reportedly preparing to unveil a radical mid-engined Abarth 500 called the Motore Centrale R230.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX