It looks like there some changes in store for the Chevrolet Camaro – the only thing is that we just don't know what Chevy has up its sleeve. Looking at these spy shots, we'd initially be inclined to think that there is just a minor facelift or a new special edition, but upon closer inspection, there are a few oddities about this car that definitely have us intrigued.
Just when we thought that the horsepower battle between Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro had reached its zenith with the 662-horsepower Shelby GT500, it appears that Chevrolet won't go down without a fight. Based on an official-looking Vehicle Identification Number decoder (click the above image to enlarge) that Camaro5 managed to get its hands on, the 2014 Camaro might be getting ready to receive a few tweaks under the hood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX