Lexus fans are abuzz over the sight of a potential new LS-based super sedan, and details about the mystery machine are leaking out across the intertubes. The folks at AutoGuide have somehow managed to get shots of the Nürburgring-running prototype parked in a garage along witha a conveniently displayed spec sheet which gives us a lot more information about the sporty four door shown testing on the 'Ring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX