Lp670 4 Sv
The Lamborghini Murcielago is an aging beast. Since its introduction in 2001, the big Lambo has bred a seemingly endless string of variants, including fixed-roof and open-top models, the upgraded LP640, Versace special editions and, of course, the seven-figure Reventon supercar. But before Sant'Agata replaces the Murcielago, it will debut what could be range's the ultimate rendition at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies