Some people just can't leave exotic-enough alone, and IMSA is all too happy to help out – sometimes to unfortunate ends. The firm has had its hand in developing aero parts for both the Lamborghini Gallardo coupe and spyder, and has now put the larger, more powerful Murcielago LP640 under the knife. The result is the rolling anathema you see above, which eschews the clean lines of the Murcie in favor of excessive excess.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!