By and large, automotive enthusiasts have successfully established their hobby as a wholesome, legitimate and family-oriented activity with few exceptions. Take the La Raza Lowrider Show in Kent, Washington where a fight between unnamed individuals degraded into a shooting that saw 10 people wounded in the incident.
var digg_url = 'http://www.digg.com/offbeat_news/Nostalgia_Alert_Scans_of_Lowrider_magazine_issue_1'; I don't get many magazine subscriptions anymore. I rely on the web for the majority of my car news and info (obviously), and I can live without the extra stuff in my mailbox. The upside is that each month, there's at least one less thing I'll end up hoarding in my ever-dwindling attic space. The downside is that there's one less hoarded periodical in a dusty box that I can pull out at random,
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies