As part of the Uplift Someone Christmas initiative, the police department in Lowell, Michigan, pulled over a handful of drivers for a variety of supposed traffic violations, but instead of getting a ticket, the random citizens got items on their holiday shopping list.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX