The 1980s will be remembered for the liftback coupe, a bodystyle that, aside from the Nissan 370Z and a few other isolated cases, is mostly nonexistent today. In all likelihood, the late 2000s and early 2010s will be remembered in 20 years time by a spate of bizarre lifted four-door 'coupes' that popped onto the market.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!