Municipal fleets are saving money by using electric vehicles, and the Electrification Coalition has the numbers to prove it. Houston, TX, for example, expects to save $110,000 a year by bringing in 27 Nissan Leafs, according to the EC study.The organization also found that using Leafs in the city fleet in Loveland, CO, will save 41 percent compared to owning and operating gasoline-powered cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!