Along with the controversial decision to award double points for the final race of the season, the FIA announced last month that Formula One drivers would be allowed to choose permanent numbers that can be carried over from season to season. Previously, the numbers changed based on finishing position during the previous year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX