Change is afoot at PSA. The parent company of both Peugeot and Citroën is on the verge of securing major funding from both the French government and from Chinese automaker Dongfeng, it recently named former Renault COO Carlos Tavares as its chief executive officer, and now it has selected its new chairman.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX