Dodge Circuit - Click above for high-res image gallery
Chrysler's efforts to develop more environmentally-friendly vehicles have been distinctly overshadowed by the drama of their divorce from Chrysler and that 800lb green gorilla called Volt. New CEO Bob Nardelli is continuing to shake things up, though. Just a week after hiring Jim Press away from Toyota, Chrysler has set up a new group called ENVI.
Perhaps growing a little tired of all the media attention being focused on their competitors electrically driven vehicles such as GM's E-Flex and fuel cell work, Chrysler has announced ENVI. ENVI is a new organization within Chrysler that will operate as a sort of skunk-works focused on electrically driven vehicles. The new team is being setup to function semi-independently like a start-up company.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino