Looks like it's more than just being competitive that is pushing Kimi Raikkonen to Ferrari next season. Ahead of this weekend's Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, the icy Finn has threatened to boycott the final two races, the United States Grand Prix and the Brazilian Grand Prix, claiming his team, Lotus Renault, have not paid him "a single euro all year."
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX