Yesterday evening at the Monterey Jet Center, Lotus unveiled the Evora GTE Road Car Concept, a tribute to the Evora race car that was created to compete in the GTE race class. The car looks eerily familiar to the Mansory-built Evora shown earlier this year, and the badge on the back of the spoiler is evidence that the Swiss company was involved with this concept. Even so, the car is tastefully done and looks fantastic in person.
Lotus Evora Gte Road Car Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 16, 2011
Monterey weekend is almost upon us, boys and girls. The event at Pebble Beach is consistently packed year-in, year-out with mouthwatering classics, record-breaking auctions, historic automobile races and even a few new vehicle debuts. And this year, Lotus has some big plans.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models