Lotus has decided to tease its offering at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, but unlike most other automakers, it's done so using words instead of heavily cropped product shots. Rather cryptically, Lotus says it's going to "blow the roof off" the Geneva show, and the press release includes thumbnail-size photos of a sunburned bald man, a bikini top and some sunscreen.
Lotus Evora Convertible
- Damon Lavrinc
- Aug 5, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the Lotus Evora, with six new images.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models