Lotus has decided to tease its offering at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, but unlike most other automakers, it's done so using words instead of heavily cropped product shots. Rather cryptically, Lotus says it's going to "blow the roof off" the Geneva show, and the press release includes thumbnail-size photos of a sunburned bald man, a bikini top and some sunscreen.
Lotus Evora Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX