Click above for high-res image gallery of Jason's Tesla Roadster
After the engineering side of Lotus has spent over a decade working on electric vehicle technology, the production side finally looks ready to take advantage of it. Lotus CEO Michael Kimberley recently told the Financial Times, "Don't be surprised to see an electric Lotus shortly," which could appear as a concept car at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX