Later this year, XM Satellite Radio will roll out its ParkingLink system in four cities. Built in a joint venture with Quixote Transportation Technologies and Standard Parking, the system will utilize GPS and a series of wireless sensors embedded in parking garages and pay lots around the US to transmit data on the number and location of open spots to drivers' in-car displays.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX