Oktoberfest, the annual festival held every autumn in Germany, is a mecca of beer, food, beer, German culture, beer, music, rides and more beer. Considering all the stuff (beer) at the 16-day festival, it shouldn't be a shock that people routinely misplace things, whether they be wallets, cell phones or some other item. We wonder if this is the first time anyone has ever misplaced a car, though.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX