It's been a couple of years since Chrysler first kicked off its popular "Imported from Detroit" tagline, but the automaker's hometown rally cry is about to make the move from advertising to special-edition models. According to The Detroit News, Chrysler will introduce the Chrysler 300 Motown and Chrysler 200 8 Mile special editions confirming our previous report, and these new models are only two of 66 new models expected out by 2014 that Chrysler previewed to its dealers recently.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX