It's been a couple of years since Chrysler first kicked off its popular "Imported from Detroit" tagline, but the automaker's hometown rally cry is about to make the move from advertising to special-edition models. According to The Detroit News, Chrysler will introduce the Chrysler 300 Motown and Chrysler 200 8 Mile special editions confirming our previous report, and these new models are only two of 66 new models expected out by 2014 that Chrysler previewed to its dealers recently.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!