Lorinser, an aftermarket company that specializes in extracting additional engine power and fine tuning the exterior appearance of many OEM vehicles, has turned its attention towards retrofitting the Smart Fortwo with a plug-in, through-the-road hybrid setup that makes the diminutive city car an even more fuel-efficient runner – with some all-electric capability.
The C-class is the entry-level Benz in the North American market. As such, every nouveau riche new graduate seemingly goes out and treats themselves to a slice of flashy bourgeois pie. That can be alarming for the Euro-car fan, as you risk being lumped into that precocious category along with Johnny Overachiever from down the block. There's no denying that the Stuttgart Swabians build nice vehicles, and we've certainly considered parking one in our driveway. We wouldn't want to deny ourselves th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX