The crew from Top Gear has just ridden off with its latest entry in the Guinness Book of World Records by being the first to complete a double loop on a motorcycle in front of a live audience without practicing. As you may recall, the show recently pulled off the same stunt with a four-wheeled buggy in South Africa. This time around, a stunt rider Gary Hoptrough tackled the double loop on a KTM dirt bike. Even more impressive, the show went off without bloodshed or bodily harm.
Loop De Loop
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Loop De Loop Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!