The crew from Top Gear has just ridden off with its latest entry in the Guinness Book of World Records by being the first to complete a double loop on a motorcycle in front of a live audience without practicing. As you may recall, the show recently pulled off the same stunt with a four-wheeled buggy in South Africa. This time around, a stunt rider Gary Hoptrough tackled the double loop on a KTM dirt bike. Even more impressive, the show went off without bloodshed or bodily harm.
Loop De Loop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX