As far as emergency vehicles go, they don't come much tougher than a fire truck. The rigs which firefighters use to respond to all manner of emergencies are built to get them there, with all the gear they need, help them get the victims out and suppress the fire itself. But every once in a while, even machines as tough-as-nails as fire trucks manage to impress us with their damn-the-odds capabilities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX