I took the keys to our long-term 2013 Nissan Pathfinder from Editor-in-Chief Neff (who left me with an empty gas tank, for the record) directly following the Detroit Auto Show. That means that, by the time you all read this, I'll have been in possession of the Pathfinder for more time, and driven it more miles than any Autoblogger so far. I'd like to think that I've made good use of it... with one small exception.
It's been a little over six months since the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI joined our long-term garage, and since then, we've put more than 17,000 miles on this Tempest Blue sedan. After spending much of the summer in Detroit, the Jetta TDI was road-tripped out to Los Angeles where the Autoblog staff in Southern California have been tending to the car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX