The history books are filled with defunct American automakers, from Duesenberg and Studebaker to Plymouth and Pontiac. But few of them are as missed by vintage automobile enthusiasts as Mercer. The company only operated between 1909 and 1925, but in that short span of time it produced one of the earliest, most successful racing machines: the legendary Type 35R Raceabout.
Long Island Automotive Museum
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Long Island Automotive Museum Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!