I've got to hand it to Toyota, if anyone in the world who holds a bit of power buys a Prius or two, the company lets the world know. Take, for example, workers at Premiere Polish Co Ltd., the Hertfordshire constables, or employees of FOCUS International, all of whom now drive Priuses. The latest addition to the PR-Prius roster is the Mayor of Richmond upon Thames (a London borough) who turned in his Daimler DS420 4.0-litre limo for the world's most popular hybrid.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
London Prius Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!