London's boys in blue are to embark on a greener era of patrol with the unveiling of the Metropolitan Police's first electric motorcycle: the 2011 Zero DS.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 19, 2008
Here in the good ol' U.S. of A., police cars are usually the largest vehicles available, with full frames and big V8 engines. It seems that something smaller and more economical will do for London's Metropolitan Police. According to their tests, the newest Lancer with the 2.0 liter DI-D diesel engine would perform admirably for police duty, earning a "Class 1 Pass for performance, brake pad wear, handling and localised component durability," according to the report.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models