While marques like Porsche and Lamborghini having already branched out into SUVs, with Bentley and Maserati soon to follow, Ferrari remains one of the few high-end automakers that refuses, for better or worse, to follow suit. But the boys in Maranello never said anything about a pickup.
London Motor Group
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX