The pro-electric vehicle Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, has reportedly authorized cuts to the city's electric vehicle (EV) scheme that he himself helped launch last year. Johnson's initial plan called for significant funding aimed at making London the EV capital of the world. The mayor promised to back initiatives to bring 100,000 EVs and 25,000 charging stations to the city. Johnson's EV plan was estimated to require £60 million ($97.2 Million U.S. at the current exchange rate) in f
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
London Mayor Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!