London International Motor Show
Chrysler has released the first image of the new Chrysler Sebring sedan and announced that it will make its debut at the London International Motor Show next month. Details are slim, but the release states that it'll be available in the UK in mid-2007 in RHD format with a choice of gas or diesel engines. 4car reported earlier that the diesel is the same VW-sourced unit available in the European-market Dodge Caliber, and that a hardtop coupe+convertible is also likely.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX