London Bus Hydrogen
Are hydrogen buses the best way to clean up a city's air? Londoners might someday have some kind of answer to that question because the city government is investing a lot of money in hydrogen-powered vehicles, with the iconic red double-decker buses some of the first to be run on the new technology. The first three hydrogen buses are on the RV1 route, according to the Guardian UK, and look just like standard buses except for a sticker noting the power source. Oh, and they sound, "barely louder t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX