Sponsoring most events is pretty straightforward for any company: fork over the right sum of cash and you're the new official automaker/timekeeper/jelly donut of whatever the event is. But for BMW, its status as Official Automotive Partner of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games is a bit more complicated.
London 2012 Olympics
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
London 2012 Olympics Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!