It may not be the most exciting vehicle that debuted at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, but the new Dacia Lodgy is an important one nonetheless. The Romanian-bred, French-owned automaker says the Lodgy will be offered in multiple configurations that will include options for five or seven occupants.
The auto show mill is officially kicking into high gear for 2012, and Dacia has already shown off what we can expect from the company at this year's Geneva Motor Show in March. Fans of obscure European MPVs may now lick their chops at the first clear view of the Dacia Lodgy. The Romanian brand says its new vehicle will be available both in five- and seven-seat configurations when it debuts across Europe, though a final decision on whether or not a right-hand drive version will be offered has yet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX