It's no surprise that driving can be incredibly stressful. You're basically trapped in a metal box, and until fairly recently, your ability to communicate with the outside world beyond the toot of a horn or a rolled-down window was all but nonexistent. Locke, a new film starring actor Tom Hardy (best known for his role as Bane in the Batman movie Dark Knight Rises), capitalizes on that feeling of isolation and stress by setting the entire movie in a BMW X5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX